Why work with AutoWeb Technologies? What makes us different?
- Founded in 2003
- Over 1500 projects completed in just about every industry
- 500+ current clients under management
- Web design and web marketing packages to fit every budget
- Straightforward pricing
- Customer Service is our obsession 24/7/365
- 3 production shifts, 6 days per week
From our President:
I started AutoWeb Technologies out of the ashes of the dot com bust of the early 2000’s. I worked for several tech companies who repeatedly made the same mistakes:
- No systems or processes for delivering on their promises
- Inability to effectively communicate complex technologies to the business owners who need them
- Lack of clear, easy to understand pricing
- Poor financial management
- TERRIBLE customer service and follow-up
When the last tech company I worked for closed it’s doors (I can remember the furniture being moved out of the building when I arrived on that final day), I had quite a challenge in front of me. My wife was pregnant with our second child. I had a mortgage and other financial commitments. Jobs in tech were hard to come by and the Nasdaq was getting flushed down the toilet. Get a job or go out on my own and try to build something…
I took a leap of faith.
I learned a lot from the companies that I had worked for and I was grateful for those lessons. I wanted to do things different. I wanted to build a digital design and marketing agency that FINALLY did what no other company up to that point had done…. Deliver an excellent product, on time, on budget, and continue to service that product in a way that left NO DOUBT in the minds of customers that we REALLY DO CARE.
We operate AutoWeb Technologies with a few simple rules:
- Deliver a great product at a reasonable price
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Stay humble and remain accountable
We’re the only design firm in the U.S. that offers a design guarantee. If you don’t love how your new website looks during the initial mockup/layout phase, we’ll refund your money. You’ll get an affordable, world-class customer service experience from a team that truly cares about you and your business.
If your experience is ever anything less, I want to hear about it.
Ben Vaughn, President
AutoWeb Technologies, Inc.